Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Review: Best Oven Safety Mitts

I have never found a set of oven mitts that work quite as well as the Best Oven Safety Mitts. These oven mitts are made of very high quality Silicone, and my favorite part about them is the fact that I am still able to grasp small pan handles when I have these oven mitts on. 

What are the features?
  • Made of high quality food safe Silicone
  • Can withstand temperatures up to 446 degrees Fahrenheit
  • Waterproof
  • Dust resistant
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Ability to still have full mobility of your hands while using these gloves
  • Can be used in the home for standard cooking and baking
  • Can also be used outside while grilling 

The Best Oven Safety Mitts have been a great addition to my kitchen. I hate when I put on my traditional oven mitt and I can't grasp a pan correctly and I'm afraid I'm going to drop it. With the Best Oven Safety Mitts I find that I am able to grasp the pan easier, and the Silicone materials acts as a grip. I would recommend these oven mitts to anyone.


Get yours below:



Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment