Sunday, December 21, 2014

Review: Foxwill Umbrella Shaped Essential Oil Diffuser





I love using Aromatherapy in any aspect of my life that I possibly can, and with the Foxwill Essential Oil Diffuser, I am now able to have aromatherapy diffused in to any room of my home I wish. This unit has color changing lights as well as a timer setting, making it very functional and user friendly. 

What are the features?
  • Color changing LED 
  • Option to have no lights on
  • Timer setting on the unit 1 hour, 2 hours, 10 seconds on 10 seconds off, continual mist
  • Ability to have the light on and mist off to use as a night light
  • Auto shut off
  • Fully customizable scent
I have used this unit in every room of my home and it performs wonderfully. I love having the Foxwill Essential Oil Diffuser running with Lavender Essential Oil on my bedside table at night. I keep it on the interval mist setting and it runs for a full 8 hours diffusing Lavender aromatherapy in my air. This helps me sleep since I have severe insomnia, and best of all this unit is completely whisper quiet so it doesn't disturb my sleep at all. 

One of my favorite features about the Foxwill Essential Oil Diffuser is the fact that it is so customizable. You can choose how long you want it to diffuse oils, if you want the color changing lights, what color light you want, if you want no lights, or if you want lights with no diffusing. I also appreciate the fact that I can choose whatever scent I want, or mix my own. I love mixing Frankincense and Myrrh, it makes for a very earthy spa like scent.

The Essential Oil diffuser itself is very easy to use, the instructions are very detailed and easy to follow. Under the umbrella cover there is a measuring cup where you add your water and a few drops of essential oil. The cup has measuring lines where you are to fill the water, then replace the lid and cover, plug it in, select your mode and it's working in no time. 





I absolutely love this Essential Oil Diffuser, it is whisper quiet, and I am able to move it in to any room in my home I wish. I would recommend this to anyone. Get yours below:






Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment