Saturday, December 27, 2014

Review: Lavien Braided Leather Dog Leash For Large Dogs



My dog Bruno is part hunting dog, so whenever I take him on a walk it’s very stressful. Once he gets on a scent trail of any other animal he wants to follow it and hunt out that animal, especially squirrels. For whatever reason if he sees a Squirrel he wants to get to it, so he pulls and he is extremely strong. With the Lavien Braided Leather Dog Leash For Large Dogs I don’t have to worry about losing my grip on the leash or him breaking it, so it provides me with peace of mind.

What are the features?
·         Made of 100% pure grain Latigo Leather
·         Lifetime of durability and will become softer in texture over time
·         Law enforcement and military grade professional training equipment
·         Solid hardware with high quality snap hook
·         Rush and corrosion resistant hardware
·         Made only with the finest grade leather to last for a lifetime
·         Comes with a carry bag for easy travel

This leash has been an absolute life safer for me. As I said earlier, my dog loves to hunt so a simple task such as going out for a walk is very stressful because if he sees an animal that he wants he tries to go for it. With the Lavien Braided Leather Dog Leash for Large Dogs I don’t have to worry about him snapping his leash. We used to use a retractable leash and he snapped that one right out of it’s holder so I have been very weary since. This Lavien leash has given me confidence again that I can take my dog on a walk without him running loose.

The Lavien Braided Leather Dog Leash for Large Dogs is a very high quality leash. It feels very comfortable in my hands, and the hardware is durable so I’m not afraid of it coming loose. I appreciate the fact that this leash comes with a carry case, there is nothing I hate more than having to untangle my dog’s leash every time we want to go somewhere. Everyone needs this leash for their pet!
Get yours below:





Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment