Friday, December 26, 2014

Review: Ozera 8 Cavity Silicone Donut Pan

I love cooking and baking, so I’m always looking for new kitchen gadgets to try out. I recently received the Ozera 8 Cavity Silicone Donut Pan, and I have been very impressed. This pan is made of food grade Silicone and is perfect for making baked donuts which are more healthy than traditional fried donuts.

What are the features?
·         100% food grade Silicone
·         100% BPA free
·         Heat resistant
·         Can withstand temperatures from -40 degrees Fahrenheit to 446 degrees Fahrenheit
·         Non stick
·         Cleans easily in the dishwasher
·         Dishwasher, Freezer, Refrigerator and Microwave safe

To make baked donuts I used a traditional cake mix and sprayed the molds. Then I poured in a little mix into each cavity and topped with the “lid”. I let them bake in the oven and once they were finished I had super cute mini donuts. I loved this we used them  while making christmas cookies as something else to decorate and it was a blast for my family and I. These Silicone Donut Molds are very versatile.

I had absolutely no problems when removing my donuts from the molds, they popped out in a flash with nothing sticking whatsoever. When I put my donuts in the oven I placed the Silicone molds on a traditional cookie sheet since the silicone is very bendable I didn’t want to spill any batter. This worked beautifully and I would recommend this set to anyone.

Get yours below:



Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment