Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Review: Polargel Cool Pillow Mat

I have pretty bad insomnia, it seems like everything bothers me when I try to sleep, and being too warm is one of the things that keeps me up the most. I started having to sleep with two fans on, a cool mist humidifier, and sometimes even a cold washcloth on my forehead and that didn't really seem to work. I received the Polargel Cool Pillow Mat, and I couldn't be happier.

The Polargel Cool Pillow Mat is a mat that you can either lay on top of your pillow or place inside your pillowcase to keep your pillow cool. The great thing about this mat is the fact that it stretches the entire length of your pillow, not just one little area. The mat itself measures 12'' x 22''. I also appreciate the fact that the gel inside this pillow mat stays cool even at room temperature, but on extremely hot days you can also put the mat inside the fridge or the freezer.


I am so impressed with the Polargel Cool Pillow mat, I no longer have to toss and turn flipping my pillow over every few minutes. I am able to stay cool and comfortable, and actually get some sleep! The Polargel Cool Pillow Mat would be great for anyone that gets warm while they sleep, or anyone that suffers from insomnia. Get yours below:



Image Map
I received this product for evaluation purposes, but these are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment