Monday, October 27, 2014

Review: Dot & Dot Large Waterproof Mesh Bag

I have been using my Dot & Dot Large Waterproof Mesh Bag as a carry-all makeup/skincare bag and I couldn't wait to tell you all about it! First of all, it's HUGE it measures 14'' x1 0'' x 1'' which I absolutely love because I can fit all of my every day makeup, skincare toner, moisturizer and sunscreen in this bag and still have tons of room. I leave this bag in my purse and I don't have to worry about any of my products spilling out all over my purse since the Dot & Dot bag is waterproof.

Pros:
Storage for ANYTHING you can think of
Plenty of sizes to choose from
Organize your belongings, no more mess
Waterproof so nothing spills out of, or in to the Dot & Dot bag
Heavy duty zipper so your items stay securely in the bag
Clip to attach your Dot & Dot bag to handles
Great for travel, makeup, the office, school etc

This product definitely over exceeded my expectations! I didn't know it was going to be such a large bag, but I absolutely love the fact that I can store so many items and keep my purse organized. The bag is made of a very high quality material, and I recommend it to anyone that wants to live a more organized life!

Get your Dog & Dot Waterproof Mesh Bag Here
"like" my facebook page Here


1 comment:

  1. I have seen a few people on these and they look to cute and amazing especially with kids and traveling. I am so going to have to go get some.

    ReplyDelete