Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Review: Foxbrim's Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum

 I recently received a bottle of Foxbrim’s Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum to review from Tomoson, and after testing it out on my skin, I would love to give you my thoughts on how this product performs! 
    First things first, I am a licensed Esthetician and Makeup Artist, so I have an in depth knowledge of skincare, and how different product ingredients work on the skin. Foxbrim’s Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum has a wonderful list of ingredients:
    1. Organic Aloe: great for soothing as well as hydrating the skin, perfect for people that might have sensitive or sensitized skin.
    2. Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C): Antioxidant that fights free radical damage to the skin including fine lines and wrinkles, dryness, and collagen loss. Vitamin C also helps soothe sunburns, and brighten and smooth dull damaged skin.
    3. Botanical Hyaluornic Acid: Hyaluronic Acid is a great moisturizer and really helps hydrate the skin and it’s known as a water binder. Hyaluronic acid can actually bind 1.000 times it’s weight in water. It is a great product to help drive moisture deep into the layers of the skin.
    4. Witch Hazel: acne fighter, natural astringent, locks in moisture
    5. Organic Jojoba Oil: Jojoba oil is the closest oil to the skin’s natural sebum, meaning it most closely resembles what naturally comes out of our pores, it is also highly moisturizing to the skin and it’s non comedogenic (it WON’T clog your pores!)
How to use:
    1. 2 times daily morning and night cleanse with your favorite cleanser.
    2. Tone your skin to balance your PH
    3. Add a couple drops of Foxbrim’s Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum to your fingertips and rub it in on your face, neck, and decollete, it absorbs VERY quickly.
    4. Add  your favorite moisturizer on top.
    5. Follow up with sunscreen and your makeup if it’s the start of your day, the serum works great under makeup!
My thoughts:
    This is an amazing product! I noticed a difference in the texture of my skin immediately after applying the serum to my face. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and hydrated without leaving any kind of residue or sticky feeling. Foxbrim’s Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum is great for ANY skin type, and will get you looking glowing and youthful in no time!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment