Sunday, October 12, 2014

Review: Sano Naturals Vitamin C Serum 20%

I would love to give you all my opinion on Sano Naturals’ Vitamin C Serum 20%. I have been using this product 2 to 3 times a day on my skin and I have been noticing a major difference. I am a licensed Esthetician so I have a vast knowledge on skincare products. 
Sano Naturals Vitamin C Serum 20% has a great list of ingredients, the most amazing being of course the Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, and Jojoba Oil. 
Vitamin C: Helps fight the signs of aging by brightening up the skin, fights free radicals, helps combat dryness & collagen loss.
Hyaluronic Acid: despite it’s name, it does NOT hurt it actually feels very soothing to the skin. Hyaluronic Acid binds 1,000 times it’s weight in water, so it helps moisturize the skin, and it helps drive products down deeper into the different layers of the skin.
Jojoba Oil: this is the closest oil to the skin’s natural sebum. It is VERY good for the skin, great for moisturizing, and it won’t clog your pores!
My opinion:
I have extremely dry skin year round, so Sano Naturals Vitamin C Serum 20% is the perfect product for me. I cleanse my skin, tone, and apply the serum all over my face, neck, and decollete, then I follow up with my regular moisturizer. Adding a moisturizer on top is NOT a necessary step, for most people the serum would be amazing on it’s own, but my skin is so dry I add it as an extra measure. The Vitamin C Serum has made my skin wonderfully soft and smooth, as well as feeling moisturized. My skin looks bright and supple, this serum is in my daily routine!
The serum comes in a dark colored bottle, and has a little dropper attached so you squeeze the perfect amount into your fingertips to apply it to the skin. The serum is a little watery feeling, but as soon as it touches your skin it’s instantly absorbed! Also it has no harsh scent!
If you’re looking to prevent the signs of aging, or give your skin a refresh try Sano Naturals Vitamin C Serum 20%.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: