Friday, October 31, 2014

Review: Miracalis Anti Aging Facial Serum


These days everyone is concerned with how to prevent the signs of aging effecting their skin. As an Esthetician 90% of the clients I see in for facials on a daily basis say they are concerned with aging skin, so I always recommend a great anti-aging serum, so when I got the chance to try out the Miracalis Anti-Aging Facial Serum I was really skeptical since there are so many on the market. I have been using this Anti-Aging Serum on my skin for about 3 weeks and it looks much brighter and more hydrated! 


What is a serum and why do you need one?
A facial serum is essentially a concentrated jar of goodness for your skin! The difference between a facial serum and a moisturizer is, a serum leaves out the oily or creamy ingredients that are involved in a moisturizer and focuses on driving highly active amazing ingredients into your skin. Think of a facial serum as a treatment instead of a moisturizer. Serums are also great because their thinner consistency makes them absorb more quickly into the different layers of your skin. Once again, as an Esthetician, I will debunk a common misconception- you absolutely DO need to still apply a moisturizer after your serum has absorbed into your skin. 
What Ingredients are in the Miracalis Anti-Aging Moisturizer and what are their benefits?
  • D-Panthenol: Reduces inflammation and helps promote wound healing, it also helps restore the outer most layers of the skin. D-Panthenol is also great at hydrating the skin by reducing transepidermal water loss (dehydration of the skin)
  • Vitamin E: Promotes healing and helps fight free radical damage, meaning it helps fight the signs of aging
  • Vitamin A: Gently exfoliates the skin, in turn fighting age spots, wrinkles, and sun damage
  • Jojoba Oil: The best moisturizer your skin can get, Jojoba oil most closely resembles your skin's own natural sebum. This oil is non-comedogenic (it won't clog your pores & make you break out!)
The Miracalis Anti-Aging serum will smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, promote collagen production and make your skin look supple and youthful. In a clinical study 95% of volunteers saw increased suppleness in their skin in 28 days! They also offer a 100% money back guarantee, which shows they know you will love this serum!
My experience using Miracalis Anti-Aging Serum:
I have extremely dry skin, and since I have been using this serum I have noticed my skin has felt more soft and hydrated. I cleanse my skin as normal, then I pat dry and apply the Miracalis Anti-Aging Serum to my face, neck, and decollete. I let that sink in for a few minutes then I apply my moisturizer as normal. My skin especially around my eye area has looked more firm, and overall my skin has a great glow about it. I absolutely love this serum, I find that my skin craves it!

Get your own Miracalis Anti-Aging Serum

No comments:

Post a Comment