Saturday, November 1, 2014

Review: Sieva Stretch Mark & Scar Removal Cream


My skin scars very easily, so when I saw a product designed to help treat scars & prevent stretch marks I was intrigued. I have been using the Sieva Stretch Mark & Scar Cream for about a month now and I have noticed that my scars aren't as raised and they are more hydrated. I can't wait to see what the results will be in a few months time.

The Sieva Stretch Mark and Scar Cream uses Collagen Fix Technology, so over time it helps produce collagen in the skin making it look more plump and youthful. This technology will also help improve skin's elasticity and reduces discoloration that occurs in scars and stretch marks.

I have been using the Sieva Stretch Mark & Scar Cream a few times a day on an old scar I have from abdominal surgery, and the scar is much more smooth and looks quite a bit lighter. I think this product would be great on fresh scars, or even on pregnant women looking to prevent stretch marks!

                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment