Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Review: Body Merry Stretch Mark and Scars Defense Cream



As an Esthetician, I'm always trying out new products to see how they work with my skin. I'm very proactive in my skincare routine because my skin does scar very easily, so when I got the chance to try the Body Merry Stretch mark and Scars Defense Cream I was very happy.

The Body Merry Stretch Mark and Scars Defense Cream helps heal and diminish the look of old and new Stretch Marks and Scars. It is made of natural ingredients and contains no harsh chemicals which I love! The cream itself is a body butter consistency, and works extremely well at hydrating the skin, I actually use this all over my body for added moisture. 

The Body Merry Stretch Mark and Scars Defense Cream contains Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter to hydrate your skin, Vitamin E to heal and moisturize, Vitamin C to brighten and tone and to build collagen in your skin. I absolutely love how this cream feels on my skin, it's super emollient but it sinks in without leaving any residue. It's best to use the defense cream twice a day, morning and night so I use it immediately after showering in the morning, and at night right before bed.

The Body Merry Stretch Mark and Scars Defense cream has really helped lighten my scars. I had exploratory abdominal surgery about 11 years ago, and it left me with a HUGE scar all the way down my stomach and this cream has drastically helped lighten my scar. It works wonders on old scars, and I imagine it would do even more for fresh scars. With this cream a little goes a long way, I only use about a pea sized amount each application, this tub is going to last me forever! I also love the scent, it smells a little like chocolate, probably from the Cocoa butter! Give this a try if you have any new or old scars or stretch marks, it will work wonders for you!
Get yours below!




Image Map I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment