Friday, November 28, 2014

Review: Oleavine Beauty Moisturizer


As an Esthetician, when most of my clients come in for facial services and I ask them what their concerns are, they say that they want younger looking skin. With the cold months upon us our skin tends to dry out and look much more weathered and old, but with the Oleavine moisturizer, we can combat the signs of aging while keeping our skin nicely hydrated. 

What are the ingredients?
  • Aloe: A natural skin moisturizer and anti inflammatory agent, Aloe will keep your skin soft and smooth and keep the redness down.
  • Vitamin A: Will exfoliate your skin from the inside out, fighting the signs of aging. Vitamin A will over time reduce any fine lines and wrinkles, sun or age spots, acne scarring, and keep your skin looking fresh.
  • Vitamin C: Will brighten your skin making it look more youthful.


The Oleavine Moisturizer comes in beautifully luxurious looking packaging, simply twist the silver top and the pump comes out and you can administer just the right amount of product to your fingertips. The moisturizer itself is a very light consistency and sinks into my skin immediately leaving it feeling soft and smooth, it doesn't leave any sort of residue. I suffer from severely dry skin, and since I've been using this moisturizer my skin has felt perfectly hydrated and looks much brighter.
I recommend this product to anyone that wants to have fresh youthful looking skin!

**BLACK FRIDAY PROMO** Enter this code at checkout: PK6CCAHH to get 40% off of your moisturizer until 12 midnight tonight!

Get your own Oleavine Moisturizer below: 







Image Map I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment