Monday, November 17, 2014

Review: Gurin Touch Professional Digital Kitchen Scale


I'm an avid cook and a lover of all kinds of kitchen gadgets, and I just recently started using kitchen scales for all sorts of  things. The Gurin Touch Professional Digital Kitchen Scale is by far my favorite kitchen scale that I own.

What are the features of the Professional Digital Kitchen Scale?
  • Super sleek, thin design. It takes up hardly any space, and it's even thinner than my Kindle.
  • Touch screen display.
  • Easy to read screen that displays different measuring systems.
  • Tare button that quickly calculates the net weight of your ingredients, minus the container.
  • Made of tempered glass, that is 4 times stronger than regular glass.
  • Extremely lightweight design.
  • Measures weight from 0.05oz to 12lbs




The Gurin Touch Professional Digital Kitchen Scale has been a great tool in my kitchen. It has a very user friendly design, that takes no guesswork. I just simply put my ingredients on the scale, press the on button and it quickly and efficiently weighs your ingredients. This is also the perfect tool to weigh ingredients to make sure they are even, like cookie dough for example.





The Gurin Touch Professional Digital Kitchen Scale is the perfect tool to have in the kitchen. It is great for baking, cooking, and even odd jobs such as weighing items to send in the mail. This would make a perfect gift for someone during the holidays!

Get your Gurin Touch Professional Digital Kitchen Scale below:





Image Map I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment