Saturday, November 8, 2014

Review: Yumi Beautiful Vitamin C Serum


Everyone wants bright youthful looking skin these days, so when I got the chance to try the Yumi Beautiful Vitamin C serum I was very happy. This serum is a lightweight watery consistency, so it sinks into the skin immediately and it doesn't leave any residue whatsoever. 

What is a serum and what will it do for my skin?
 Serums are basically targeted treatments with highly concentrated ingredients designed to be quickly absorbed into the skin. The Yumi Beautiful Vitamin C Serum will brighten, firm, and hydrate your skin while boosting collagen and elastin production. It will actively combat the signs of aging by fighting free radical damage.
The Ingredients:
  • Aloe: A natural skin moisturizer and anti-inflammatory agent, Aloe will hydrate and soothe your skin.
  • Vitamin C: Will fight free radical damage which means it will make your skin look bright and youthful. Vitamin C is also great at protecting your skin from sun damage, but you still should always wear sunscreen. 
This serum also includes; Licorice, Green Tea, Pomegranate, Blackberry, Cranberry, Grape, Acai, Bearberry, Goji Berry, Noni, Raspberry, and Kale.


Pros & Cons: 
Pros-
  • The Yumi Beautiful Vitamin C Serum makes my skin feel very smooth and soft.
  • The serum sinks into my skin immediately and doesn't leave a sticky feeling behind.
  • My skin does look more hydrated and doesn't have as many dry patches.
  • I like that this serum comes in a pump instead of a dropper bottle, it's very user friendly.
The Cons-
  • I wish this serum was a thicker consistency, it is a little watery feeling so it does drip off of your hand while you are trying to apply it.
  • There is no scent at all, that may be a good thing to some people, but I like some scent to my facial products.
Get your Yumi Beautiful Vitamin C Serum below: 






Image Map I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment