Friday, November 21, 2014

Review: UNi 100% Pure Moroccan Argan Oil


The fall and winter months are the most detrimental to our hair, skin, and nails because it makes everything dry out. One of the most beneficial things you could do for your body is moisturize it with a pure cold pressed oil. I have recently been using the UNi 100% pure Moroccan Argan Oil, and it has kept everything from drying out!

The UNi pure Moroccan Argan Oil is only cold pressed from unroased kernels, and it's completely unrefined. I appreciate the fact that you're getting only pure Argan oil, so you know exactly what you are putting on your hair, skin, and nails. 

How I use the UNi Argan Oil: 
  • I use it after cleansing and toning my skin as a moisturizer. 
  • I use it when giving myself a manicure as a cuticle moisturizer
  • After washing my hair when it's still damp I put a couple drops in my palms and smooth it on the ends of my hair.
Argan Oil is great because it's extremely lightweight and won't leave any greasy residue on your skin. When I use it in my hair I notice a lot more control and smoothness, but my hair isn't left oily. I recommend the UNi Moroccan Argan Oil to everyone. There are so many different uses for it, anyone would benefit from this product.

Get your own UNi 100% pure Moroccan Argan Oil *HERE*





Image Map I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment