Thursday, November 13, 2014

Review: Smart Weigh Digital Kitchen Scale


Cooking and baking are one of my absolute favorite things to do at home, and I thought that I had almost every kitchen gadget one could possibly think of, until I got the chance to try out the Smart Weigh Digital Kitchen Scale with removable bowl.

About the Smart Weigh Digital Kitchen Scale:
  • Comes with a removable bowl, you can use it with or without it.
  • This scale is powered by 2 AA batteries that are included.
  • It is accurate to .1 gram
  • Maximum weight 4.4 pounds or so
  • To use you just press the on button, and it works right away.
  • There is a backlight on the screen, so you can easily read your measurements.
  • Can be used for countless purposes (weighing baking ingredients, help you stay on track with a diet, keeping proportions the same like meatballs, weighing items for the mail etc)
  • You can use it with or without the bowl, making it very versatile.



The Smart Weigh Digital Kitchen Scale has made my life so much easier. I love using this to make sure my proportions are the same when making things like mini pizzas, meatballs, or cookies. 

I appreciate how user friendly this scale is, it doesn't take any guess work to get your measurements, and there aren't tons of buttons. It comes with an easy to read guide as well. 



The Smart Weigh Digital Kitchen Scale with removable bowl is a great tool for everyone to have in the kitchen. I find that it is extremely accurate, and I have had no issues with it whatsoever. This would make a great gift for someone during the holidays!

Get your Smart Weigh Digital Kitchen Scale HERE



Image Map I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment