Monday, November 24, 2014

Review: Liztek JSS-100 Water Resistant Bluetooth Speaker with built in Mic


One of my favorite things to do is take long relaxing baths at the end of my day, and listening to music while doing so makes it even better. I used to have to play the music all the way from my living room until I got the Liztek Water Resistant Bluetooth Speaker. This Bluetooth speaker can suction cup to your shower wall that way it's always there in your bathroom, and as an added feature it's also a speaker phone. This is amazing for me since I'm always afraid to answer my phone while bathing because I'm afraid of dropping it in the water. 

The Liztek Water Resistant Shower Speaker has the music controls right on the front of the device, they are a little difficult to read due to the fact that they are just engraved in the rubber buttons, but it's nothing you can't get used to. The speaker itself is a breeze to pair to your device, simply turn on the speaker, turn on the Bluetooth function on your device, click the speaker name when it pops up and you're paired in no time! I didn't even read the directions and I had this speaker working in less than a minute. 

The sound of the Liztek Bluetooth Speaker is great in my opinion. It has impeccable sound at low levels or extremely loud levels as well. I appreciate the fact that this speaker can get so loud, simply because the shower can make a lot of noise. 

This speaker comes with everything you need, and since it has it's own built in battery you will need to charge it prior to use. I plugged it in when I went to work and by the time I came home it was ready to go! The Liztek Bluetooth Speaker has a 6 hours of playtime when fully charged. 


The Liztek Water Resistant Bluetooth Speaker has been a great addition to my bathroom. I enjoy the fact that I can now listen to music while bathing, or feel free to answer my phone without the risk of dropping it in the water. This speaker would make a great gift for any music lover.

Get your own Liztek Water Resistant Bluetooth Speaker below: 




Image Map

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment