Saturday, November 29, 2014

Review: FlavFusion Infuser Water Bottle


Lately I've been trying to drink more water and steer away from sodas, so infused water is one of my favorite things to drink. With the FlavFusion Infuser water bottle, it makes it super simple to infuse my water with any ingredients I could ever think of and take it with me on the go!

The FlavFusion Infuser Water Bottle has a long infuser tube that screws into the lid of the straw spout, so that every drink you take is perfectly infused with your ingredients. The spout flips out and you tip it up and drink, it's so easy. 

I appreciate the fact that every sip of water has to flow over your ingredients, that way every drink tastes like your ingredients. My favorite type of infused water is cucumber. It provides a very refreshing drink and it's one of the more simple infused waters to make. Another one of my favorites is strawberry and basil, that offers a fruity yet refreshing drink as well.

I suggest anyone trying to steer clear of sodas or any other sugared beverage give this a try. This will spice up your water and make it way more fun! I also appreciate the fact that it is portable, so you can enjoy the infused water from the comfort of your own home, or out and about when those other sugared beverages may be a temptation.

Get your own FlavFusion Infuser Water bottle below:





Image Map I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment