Saturday, November 15, 2014

Review: InstaNatural Dead Sea Mud Mask


I've been using the InstaNatural Dead Sea Mud Mask as a treatment on my skin for a couple weeks now, and it has quickly grown to be one of my favorites. This Dead Sea Mud Mask comes packed with skin nourishing ingredients to not only pull out toxins and oil in your skin, but to leave it hydrated and soft.

What are the ingredients?
  • Dead Sea Mud: Will act like a protective cover for your skin, it will allow blood flow to increase and your skin will get much warmer, you may notice a rosy glow after removing this mask which is great, once the redness goes down your skin will be bright and radiant. The mud will pull out oils and toxins from your skin leaving it much more healthy.
  • Jojoba Oil: Is closest to your skin's own natural sebum, so it works great at moisturizing and hydrating your skin without clogging your pores or leaving an oily residue.
  • Calendula Oil: Is another great moisturizer, and it also helps reduce inflammation. Calendula is also a natural antiseptic so it will reduce the amount of bacteria on the skin.
What will this mask do for me?
  • Detoxify your skin by pulling out all of the toxins and oils, this is great for acne prone skin.
  • Hydrate your skin with the added moisturizing ingredients.
  • Clean out pores leaving your skin fresh.
How to use the InstaNatural Dead Sea Mud Mask:
  • Cleanse your skin as your normally would.
  • Apply this mask to your face with a fan brush, or your fingers. Be sure to avoid the eye area and your lips.
  • Let the mask work on your skin for about 20 minutes.
  • Remove the mask using gentle circular motions with a wash cloth.
  • Tone your skin.
  • Apply eye cream and a moisturizer.
  • Use this up to twice a week!



The InstaNatural Dead Sea Mud Mask has been a great tool in my skincare routine. I love using this mask after I do a facial scrub, because it leaves my skin looking bright and feeling baby soft! I can't wait to try this mask as a body wrap in these colder months! I also enjoy the fact that this mud mask has no scent, some others have a very strong early scent that I can't leave on my face for long. I recommend this mask to anyone that wants to have bright youthful looking skin!

Get your InstaNatural Dead Sea Mud Mask below:




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment