Monday, November 10, 2014

Review: Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker





Mornings are hectic for everyone, and sometimes we don't even have time to eat a proper breakfast because we are in such a hurry, so during my quest to find a quick and easy way to get breakfast, I stumbled upon the Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker.


This device is super quick and actually helps you make a breakfast sandwich in 5 minutes or under! Who doesn't have 5 minutes to spare for a great breakfast?!

There are different "layers" of this Breakfast Sandwich Maker; the main cooking plate, the egg cooking plate, and the top lid. They all are made of a non stick metal and they are removable making cleaning a breeze.


When I'm making breakfast in the morning I use an English Muffin, Roasted Turkey, Swiss Cheese, Salt, Pepper, an Egg, and sometimes Avocados if I have extra time.

How to use the Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker:
  • Plug in the Sandwich maker and let it heat up for about 5 minutes, the green light will illuminate when it's heated properly
  • Lower the first ring down onto the main heating plate, and add your bread choice (English muffin, bagel, small pancake etc)
  • Put on cooked meats of your choice if desired, and cheese. At this point you can get creative the sky is the limit! Think about adding Avocados, Tomatoes, Sausage, Ham, Turkey, Chicken. Anything you can think of works!


  • Lower the egg plate down onto the top of your last layer, crack your egg and add it to the plate, pierce the yolk if you wish. 
  • The directions say now you are to add your bread topper right on the uncooked egg, but I don't like that idea so I put the lid down and let the egg cook until it's solid on top then I add my bread.


  • Let this cook for a couple minutes until your egg is done then slide out the Egg plate and your sandwich assembles itself!
  • Lift up all of the rings carefully and remove your sandwich!




I absolutely love the Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker. I am able to easily and quickly make myself breakfast without too much effort and without making myself late in the morning. This Sandwich maker can also be used for other sandwiches too, whatever your mind thinks up will work with this. The entire sandwich takes only a couple minutes to make, and cleanup is super easy, just lift out the rings and toss them in the dishwasher. 
I would recommend the Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker to anyone that finds themselves too busy to make breakfast in the morning, or someone like myself that loves different kitchen gadgets. This would make a great gift!
Get your Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker below:





Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment