Friday, November 7, 2014

Review: Foxbrim Complete Anti-Aging Moisturizer


I love Foxbrim's products, they are always great and this one is no exception. For those of us that are always busy I know a lengthy skincare regimen might not always be possible, so multi-purposed products are our best bet. The Foxbrim Complete Anti-Aging Moisturizer takes the place of a serum, targeted treatment, and a moisturizer saving us a few steps. This moisturizer has added retinol and antioxidants to target the visible signs of aging and to keep our skin looking healthy. 

The Ingredients:

  • Vitamin A: Will gently exfoliate the skin from the inside out making it look for youthful and radiant. When using a product that uses Vitamin A always wear a sunscreen and let your Esthetician know before getting any chemical peels! Retinoids degrade in sunlight, so use this moisturizer at night right before bedtime so you can get the most out of this moisturizer! 
  • Jojoba Oil: The closest natural oil to your skin's own sebum, this oil works great with your skin to deeply hydrate without clogging your pores.
  • Aloe: A natural moisturizer and anti-inflammatory agent, Aloe will soothe and hydrate your skin.
Pros:
  • This is a light moisturizer and it sinks into my skin almost immediately
  • It leaves absolutely no residue on my skin
  • My skin feels noticeably tighter after using this moisturizer
  • I like that this moisturizer comes in a pump so you don't have to dig your fingers in a jar and contaminate the whole moisturizer
  • My skin looks much brighter and feels baby soft
Cons: 
  • This is a very lightweight moisturizer, so if you suffer from extremely dry skin this may not be enough moisture for you. This would still be a great treatment for anti-aging, just add a heavier moisturizer on top.
  • This has absolutely no scent to it, for me that is a con because I like a refreshing scent to my facial products. Some people however would see this as a good thing it's all about preference!
You can get the Foxbrim Complete Anti-Aging Moisturizer below:


                                                     


                                

Image Map I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment