Monday, November 3, 2014

Review: Petunia's Skincare Anti-Aging Hyaluronic Acid Serum


Hyaluronic Acid is a very little known skincare ingredient, but it's one that is key to diminishing the signs of aging. I got the chance to review the Petunia's Skincare Anti-Aging Hyaluronic Acid Serum, and it worked wonders on my skin. 

I love the Petunia's Skincare Anti-Aging Hyaluronic Acid Serum because it has a very short list of ingredients, which means it is a highly powerful skincare treatment.
Ingredients:
  • Neroli: Improves skin's elasticity and stimulates cell turnover. Neroli can also help with diminishing scars.
  • Hyaluronic Acid: Binds 1,000 times it's own weight in water. This is a great natural skin moisturizer and helps drive moisture deep into the different layers of skin.
  • Ferulic Acid: Treats aging skin and sun spots. It is also used in combination with Vitamin E and C to boost their anti-oxidant benefits.
  • Vitamin C: Neutralizes free radical damage so it helps treat aging skin. Vitamin C also helps brighten the skin making it look bright and youthful.


I suffer from extremely dry skin, so the Petunia's Skincare Anti-Aging Serum has been a great treatment for me. I cleanse my skin as I normally do, then I apply toner and then I apply this serum, after that I add my moisturizer and then I'm done! This serum has dramatically changed the suppleness of my skin, I no longer have dry flaky areas on my face. The Petunia's Skincare Anti-Aging Serum would be great for any skin type, dry, combination, oily, sensitive, or acneic. 




I love that this serum comes in a pump bottle, that way you can administer the correct amount to your fingertips and you don't find yourself wasting product. This is a thick consistency so it doesn't drip all over the place, and I find that this serum sinks into the skin very quickly.
Petunia's Skincare Anti-Aging Serum is 100% cruelty free and they offer a 100% money back guarantee! The only negative I have to say about this serum is the fact that is smells very strongly of Neroli, and personally I'm not a fan of that scent, but once you get past the scent it's a great product! 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment