Monday, November 24, 2014

Review: Zubels


I'm 23 years old, but still stuffed animals and dolls are one of my favorite things in the world. I recently received the Zubels Organics 100% cotton hand knit stuffed doll Pom Pom Pam and she is the cutest thing I've ever seen! I'm now tempted to start a Zubels collection of my own.

Zubels are organic 100% cotton hand knit characters for children (or adults) of all ages. They are non toxic and made of eco friendly dyes and materials, and they are very affordable. These characters also come in different sizes, so you can choose the one that is just right. I absolutely love these dolls, I appreciate the fact that they are hand knit, and you can definitely tell that they used care when creating these dolls. My favorite part about the Pom Pom Pam doll is her hair and her pom poms, they have little strings that really move! The Zubels company makes many different knit characters perfect for anyone in your life, boy or girl young or old.

Personally, I would recommend these knit dolls for anyone no matter the age. They would be especially nice for a young child to take around with them, and best of all you don't have to worry about any harsh chemicals or dyes! 

Head over to http://zubels.us/ and check out their entire collection, you will be amazed! P.S. they have FREE shipping for the holidays! 




Image Map

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment