Thursday, November 6, 2014

Review: Foxbrim Ultra Lift Treatment


Everyone is concerned with keeping their skin young and fresh looking these days, but a lot of people don't know what they should be using to achieve their goal. Foxbrim's Ultra Lift Treatment is a great anti-aging tool for your skincare routine. I have been using this Ultra Lift Treatment on my skin for some time and the softness of my skin is unparalleled. This is a facial moisturizer used to target aging signs in your skin, it will firm, lift, and promote new collagen production. The Foxbrim Ultra Lift Treatment is worth every penny, it sinks into your skin immediately without leaving any residue on your skin whatsoever.

What are the ingredients and what will they do for my skin?
  • Hyaluronic Acid: A great skin moisture binder, Hyaluronic acid binds 1,000 times it's own weight in water. This will help drive moisture deep down into the layers of your skin and make the moisture last a lot longer. Hyaluronic Acid will also help improve your skin's elasticity, and despite it's name Hyaluronic Acid does not burn your skin, it's actually extremely soothing.
  • CoQ10: This is an antioxidant so it neutralizes free radical damage drastically slowing down the signs of aging. CoQ10 will also promote Collagen and Elastin making skin look supple and firm.
  • Panthenol: A great ingredient for skin hydration, it soothes, moisturizes, and hydrates skin. Panthenol also has excellent healing properties. 

The Foxbrim Ultra Lift Treatment will help restore skin's Collagen and Elastin making you look youthful. It will also heal your skin with the added ingredient of Panthenol. This is a perfect moisturizer for anyone looking for younger looking skin, or someone that has very dry skin.

The only negative I can even say about this product is that it has absolutely no scent. Some people love that, but I like having a little scent to my moisturizer it just makes me feel like I'm doing something super luxurious.


                                              

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment