Sunday, November 9, 2014

Review: Dr Song Professional Teeth Whitening Kit & Remineralization Gel





I am a huge teeth whitening kit junkie, I've tried everything from the gel systems to the strips and even the stuff you get directly from the dentist, and I've never really been happy with the results, so when I got the opportunity to try the Dr Song Teeth Whitening Kit & Remineralization Gel I was a little skeptical.

I have been using this system every day for a little over a week and I can honestly say it works! This teeth whitening kit uses 44% Carbamide Peroxide, so it's the highest amount allowed! 

I like the fact that the Dr. Song Professional Teeth Whitening Kit comes with everything you need to easily and effectively whiten your teeth from the comfort of your own home.
This kit includes:
  • 8 XL Syringes with the whitening gel inside (good for over 50 applications!)
  • A little brush that you use to apply the gel directly to your teeth so you don't get any gel on your gums
  • 3 easily mold-able mouth trays, just put them in hot water for a few minutes and put them in your mouth, suction the tray to your teeth and then it's a completely customized try specifically for your mouth!
  • A very powerful blue light to help intensify the whitening agent. Use this light at the first 15 minutes of every whitening session. 





This system is the easiest one I've found to use. I like the fact that you can mold the teeth trays so that they stay in easier and they don't move around. The gel is a thick enough consistency that once applied to your teeth it doesn't slip and slide all over the place. Be careful though and if you happen to get any gel on your gums, immediately wipe it off otherwise it HURTS and you may temporarily whiten your gums. 


The Remineralization Kit:
You may experience some tooth sensitivity with at home teeth whitening, so I definitely recommend having the Dr Song Remineralization Gel on hand. This system has Fluoride and Potassium Nitrate to strengthen teeth and protect your enamel after whitening. It will greatly reduce tooth sensitivity. I noticed after using my teeth whitening kit my teeth were a little sensitive to hot foods, so I used the Remineralization kit for about an hour and my teeth were no longer sensitive at all! I will always use this immediately following my whitening sessions. 
The Remineralization Kit Includes:
  • 8 Syringes of the Remineralization Gel (good for over 50 applications!)




I am a huge fan of the Dr. Song Professional Teeth Whitening Kit and Remineralization Gel. I have been using this kit for over a week and my teeth have never looked better, I can't wait to see what they look like after using this for a whole month. The only negative I can say about it is that it does hurt if it accidentally gets on your gums, so be very proactive about wiping off the excess from around your teeth and you will be fine!
Get your Dr. Song Professional Teeth Whitening Kit & Remineralization Gel below! 





Image Map I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment