Saturday, November 15, 2014

Review: KISS InstaWave

I love the look of my hair when it's curled, but I hate the time it takes to curl it. Normally it takes me well over an hour to curl and style my hair, but with the KISS InstaWave it takes me less than a half hour. I got the chance to try out and review the KISS InstaWave, and it's made my life so much easier!

The KISS InstaWave is a fully automatic tangle free curler that instantly creates perfect beachy waves or spiral ringlets with the touch of a button. This curler is amazing, because it's easy for anyone to use with any hand and from any angle. 

The KISS InstaWave features two heat levels low and high, the high setting reaches 420 degrees! I appreciate the fact that this curler gets so hot because I have very hard to curl hair. This curler will also automatically shut off after 90 minutes which is great because I know at one point or another we've all forgotten to turn off our curling irons. The KISS InstaWave also features a curl dial, simply press the button left or right and it will automatically curl your hair in that direction. *Hint* if you alternate the curl direction it will give you more natural looking voluminous curls.

This picture shows what my hair looked like before using the KISS InstaWave. It was very frizzy, straight, and boring.

How to use the KISS InstaWave:



  • Hold the KISS InstaWave vertically. Take a 1 inch section of hair and brush it out. Place it on the InstaWave curling rod.

  • Touch the curl dial and press either left or right, the InstaWave will automatically catch your hair in the rods and it will wrap your hair perfectly around the iron for you.
  • Hold your hair there for 5-10 seconds depending on the type of curls you wish to achieve. Hold 5 seconds for more loose beachy waves, and up to 10 seconds for tighter ringlets.
  • Pull the KISS InstaWave straight down, it will release your hair and you will have a perfect curl!
  • *another tip* For curls that last all day and night: put your hair in pin curls until it cools. 


This is my hair up in pin curls

This is my hair immediately after letting it down from the pin curls. The KISS InstaWave gave me perfect spiral ringlets.

My hair was super shiny and bouncy after using the KISS InstaWave.


This is what my hair looked like after running my fingers through the curls. I like my hair to be curled, but not too spiraled. 





This is what my hair looked like after brushing through the cooled curls. I absolute love how the KISS InstaWave worked with my hair. It took me under 30 minutes to completely curl and style my hair, and I was left with shiny, bouncy curls. My hair never got caught or jammed in the KISS InstaWave, and best of all it does all the work for you!

Head over to http://www.KISSInstaWave.com to get your own KISS InstaWave automatic curler!



Image Map I received this product from KISS for free in exchange for my unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment