Thursday, November 13, 2014

Review: Beauty Oils.Co Rosehip Oil


I suffer from extremely dry skin, especially in the colder months, so I am always looking for the best product to hydrate my skin. Lately, the product I've been reaching for the most is BeautyOils.Co 100% pure Rosehip oil. Rosehip Oil has many great benefits for the skin, and I find it hydrates my skin perfectly without leaving any kind of oily feeling.

What are the benefits of Rosehip Oil for my skin?

  •  Rosehip Oil contains Vitamin A, which is a great natural exfoliant for the skin. It will exfoliate your skin from the inside out reducing the appearance of dark spots, wrinkles, acne, and acne scars. It will also help brighten and improve the overall texture of your skin.
  • It also contains Vitamin C which is a great antioxidant so it will fight free radical damage, reducing the signs of aging.
  • Rosehip oil will sink into your pores and hydrate leaving it soft and supple without leaving any oily residue. I also notice that my skin looks more radiant after using this oil.
As another bonus, try using the BeautyOils.Co Rosehip oil on your cuticles to moisturize your nails, or in your hair to smooth flyaways!


The BeautyOils.co Rosehip oil comes in a dark container which protects it from the light, and it has a cap so you don't overuse the product. I also don't notice much scent to this product at all, it has a light scent but nothing overpowering.

I absolutely love the BeautyOils.Co 100% pure Rosehip oil. This has been a wonderful step in my skincare routine. I recently had a Micropeel done on my skin, and it left it scabbed and extra dry, using this oil as a final step in my routine has made my skin heal nicely, and it isn't dry feeling at all anymore. I recommend using this oil if you have very dry, dry, or even combination skin. If you have oily skin, it may not be so great for you, but you should still use it on your hair and nails!

Check out their website and get your own Rosehip Oil HERE





Image Map I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment