Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Review: Kiss Me Organics Matcha


Lately I have been somewhat of a tea connoisseur, but I had never tried Matcha tea, until I received the Kiss Me Organics ceremonial grade Matcha. To make a cup of this Matcha you simply heat your water and add a tiny bit of the Matcha powder to your glass. You then whisk the tea in zig zag motions until it gets foamy and frothy. 

I absolutely love the taste of this tea, it's honestly unlike any other tea I've ever tried. It tastes really fresh and I notice that I actually do get an energy boost from this one! Matcha is said to have many health benefits in addition to tasting delicious, it's said to improve skin and memory, improve metabolism, and have powerful antioxidant properties. 

The Kiss Me Organics Matcha is first harvest only, and undergoes a shade process for 3 weeks. 

I can't wait to try some of this Matcha powder in baking! I recommend the Kiss Me Organics Matcha to any tea lover. It is truly unlike any other tea, and you will not be disappointed. 




Image Map

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment