Saturday, November 15, 2014

Review: Erase by Luxurience


These days everyone wants radiant more youthful looking skin, but not many people know how to achieve the look. As an Esthetician, one of the things I hear most from my clients when they come to get facials is how their skin is dull looking or dry. With the Erase by Luxurience Premium Microdermabrasion Scrub, your skin will be bright and youthful in no time.

The Erase by Luxurience is a scrub for your face that you can use up to 4 times a week to make your skin feel soft and look bright.

What will this scrub do for me?
  • Smooth out the overall texture of your skin.
  • Improve the tone of your skin after time.
  • Get rid of any dry flaky patches of skin.
  • Diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Unclog your pores and help get rid of blackheads.


How to use this scrub:
  • Cleanse your skin as your normally would.
  • Wet your face again and apply a small amount of the Erase by Luxurience to your skin.
  • Scrub your skin in small circular motions for a minute or two making sure to do it in a methodical manner.
  • Wash off the product.
  • Tone your skin.
  • Apply eye cream and your favorite moisturizer.


This scrub has worked great for me so far, I suffer from extremely dry skin and sometimes get dry patches, so this has helped smooth everything out. I use this every other day in my normal skincare routine. I love the fact that this scrub comes with a cover inside the lid, that way you don't get scrub all over the place.

This scrub works great, however my only negative is that it's not a microdermabrasion in a jar. It's a gritty scrub, but it's not incredibly gritty it could use more exfoliation beads in my opinion. This scrub has a light scent, it smells to me like freshly carved pumpkins, which I love.

Get your Erase by Luxurience below:





Image Map I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment