Sunday, February 1, 2015

Review: Angel 8 Pc Soak Off Shellac Gel Nail Polish



I am an Esthetician so my hands are always in different products and chemicals, so as you can imagine a regular manicure doesn’t last more than a day on my nails. I have since resorted to only using Shellac on my nails, but realized that getting my nails done by someone else every two weeks was adding up very quickly. With this 8 piece UV Gel Polish kit by Angel I am able to easily do my own shellac from the comfort of my own home!

What are the features?

·         Contains 6 UV Shellac nail polish colors, 1 base coat, and 1 top coat
·         Non toxic and does no harm to the skin
·         No harsh chemicals
·         Lasts up to two weeks+

To use the Shellac polish:

First off, you must have a UV curing light, these polishes won’t work without one!
·         File the nail in to your desired shape
·         Buff the nails slightly to leave them smooth and fresh
·         Wipe all of the nail beds and cuticles with alcohol to remove any excess oils or products
·         Apply a very thin layer of the base coat to all nails and cure with a UV lamp for about a minute
·         Brush on the UV polish color of your choice and cure in a UV lamp for 2 minutes
·         Apply another layer of the UV polish color and cure for another 2 minutes
·         Apply a thin layer of top coat and cure for 1 minute
·         After the nails have fully cured wipe off the nails with alcohol, this will remove any sticky inhibition layer and leave them glossy and shiny



My Opinions on this product:

I am very impressed with this UV polish set by Angel. For the price that it cost me to get my nails done every 2 weeks, I can now own my own full collection of UV shellac polishes. Even at professional stores ONE bottle of shellac nail polish costs me upwards of $18.00 a piece, and the top and base coats cost at least $25.00 each. With this Angel kit you are getting 6 colors plus a top coat and a base coat for just a little over the price of one polish elsewhere.
The shellac lasted very well on my nails, I wore this for two weeks, and the wear was great, I did notice a little lifting around the very bottom corners of my nails toward the end of the two weeks, but that happens with every shellac manicure I have received. As I stated earlier I am rather hard on my nails because I use my hands all day every day so to get a two week wear out of a manicure is just about a miracle! These colors all cured perfectly, and they were extremely shiny and beautiful.



Pro Tip:
When using shellac nail polishes, be extremely diligent about the painting. In every step be sure to paint the free edge of all of your nails (the end of your nail). This will greatly extend the life of your manicure!

If you’re looking for a high quality and affordable Shellac nail polish kit you need this one by Angel. Get yours below:



Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but I never promise a certain review. These are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment