Sunday, February 1, 2015

Review: Oryer Knit Snow Hat

Winter is definitely upon us, where I live we just got 11 inches of snow last night, so it's more imperative than ever to stay warm. I had never been a hat person because I could never find one that I thought looked stylish but kept me warm. This Oryer Knit Snow Hat is just what I had been looking for all along. It is made of a heavy material that keeps my ears perfectly warm, and it still looks great with all of my outfits.


What are the features?
  • Cotton Blend
  • High Quality
  • Fashionable and hand made for women and girls
  • One size fits most
  • Multiple color choices 


I absolutely love this beanie snow hat by Oryer, it looks super stylish and doesn't make me feel funny when I wear it. I always used to think that hats made me look weird, but I can wear this one with confidence. It is made of a cotton blend that is knit in two different directions for an added touch. If you're looking for a great high quality and warm hat for the winter you need this one by Oryer. Get yours below:




Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own honest opinions. I never promise a certain review.

No comments:

Post a Comment