Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Review: Kiloline 3-in-1 Portable Hair Straightener, Crimping Iron and Hair Curler with Comb






I have very frizzy, unruly hair so styling it can be a major chore. I find that I have to straighten my hair almost every day just to be able to somewhat manage it, but all of my tools take up tons of space. With the Kiloline 3-in-1 Portable Hair Straightener, Crimping Iron, Hair Curler with comb I can straighten and style my hair all with the same tool!

What are the features?
·         Control dial with variable heat settings, rapid heating
·         Heats up to 400 degrees
·         Ceramic coated plate protects the hair from damage
·         Half an hour automatic shut off
·         Cool touch nylon ionic Bristles



My Opinions:

This 3 in 1 device by Kiloline works very well, I have very hard to straighten and hard to curl hair but this one works perfectly and leaves my hair shiny and beautiful.  My favorite part about this device is the fact that I can essentially straighten and curl my hair at the same time which is great since that eliminates the frizz and leave my hair with a beautiful smooth curl. To straighten and curl I wrap my hair around the iron and twist as I pull down. This gives me a beautiful spiral curl.

This iron reaches 400 degrees which is perfect for my hair. I do have unruly frizzy hair so the higher temperatures are exactly what I need, and I am very impressed that this one works so well and I am very happy that it heats up so quickly.



If you’re looking for a flat iron, curling iron, or a hair crimper you need this 3-in-1 by Kiloline. Get yours below:



Image Map
I received this product for evaluation but these are my own opinions. I never promise a certain review.

No comments:

Post a Comment