Thursday, February 19, 2015

Review: Tagital 7'' Quad Core Android 4.4 KitKat Phone Tablet





Tablets are one of my favorite tech gadgets at the moment and they keep getting better and better, now there are phone and tablet hybrids. These devices combine the functionality of a tablet with the calling features of a phone and morph them in to one. The Tagital 7'' Phone Tablet is a great Phablet with plenty of features at a great price!

What are the features?

  • Equipped with a high speed processing platform 
  • No lag on games, web browsing, or videos
  • High quality graphics that allow for better visuals in videos and games
  • Ultra fast web browsing with built in Wi-Fi
  • Dual front and back cameras
  • Built in Bluetooth

The Set Up:

The set up of the Tagital 7'' Phone Tablet was extremely easy, anyone could do it! First, I connected the device to my Wi-Fi and it connected immediately with no problems whatsoever. Next, I connected my Google account which gives you access to your email, play store apps etc. To set up the calling features you simply insert your SIM card in the labeled slot and it's ready to use. It will work perfectly just as your normal cell phone does, but best of all this device will give the functionality of a tablet. 

My Opinions:

This Tagital Phone Tablet is outstanding for the price. I appreciate the quick touch response times, there is no lag between when you touch an icon and when the page loads. I also appreciate that I can surf the web and stream videos at lightening speed. The graphics are outstanding as well thanks to the operating system. The dual cameras are a great added feature that work for casual pictures here and there, but don't expect professional quality. 

The Google play store comes pre-installed so it's super simple to install any apps and games that you wish.



I love streaming videos to my tablet, the video quality is excellent and the speakers have nice sound quality as well. Overall, this tablet is excellent for the price point that it is offered. If you are looking for a phablet give this one a try! 





Image Map
I received this product for evaluation but these are my own opinions. I never promise a certain review.

No comments:

Post a Comment