Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Review: Dishwasher Safe Cutting Board Set



I love cooking, and find myself to be a big kitchen gadget connoisseur. One thing that I have quickly learned is that you need to have a range of different cutting boards for different needs. You should never use the same cutting board for fruits and veggies that you use for raw meat because of the possibility of cross contamination, so this plastic cutting board set is great! There are three different sized cutting boards to fit each and every need.



What are the features?
·         Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
·         Will not warp or degrade
·         Rubber feet so they don’t slip and slide around your counter
·         Large size: 16’’x10’’ Medium: 13’’x8’’ Small: 10’’x6’’ each board is 1/3’’ thick
·         Large handle which means it’s easy to transport your cutting board anywhere you need to go
·         Each board has a groove on one side to collect juice from meat, fruit, veggies etc

My Opinions:

I really enjoy these cutting boards because they are so versatile, the finish is very smooth so it doesn't feel like it’s dulling your knife down. You will start to see knife marks but that’s no big deal seeing as it is after all a cutting board.  I have been using these cutting boards for quite some time and they are still looking as good as they ever did, no knife marks have shown themselves as of now!

I also appreciate how easy these cutting boards are to clean, all you need to do is hand wash or throw them in the dishwasher and forget about them. This cutting board set also resists scents and stains, and they are very durable!



If you’re looking for a great set of easy to clean plastic cutting boards get these below:



Image Map
I received this product for evaluation but these are my own opinions. I never promise a certain review.

No comments:

Post a Comment