Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Review: Essence of Cleopatra Premium Thieves Oil



I am a licensed Esthetician and Makeup Artist, so one of my most favorite thing is all natural Essential Oils. I use them for everything including putting them in diffusers, using them as perfumes, and even mixing them in oils when doing a service at my spa. The Premium Thieves Oil from Essence of Cleopatra is a wonderfully scented essential oil made from Clove, Eucalyptus Radiata, Cinnamon, Rosemary, and Lemon.



What are the features?
·         Made from the highest quality premium essential oils
·         Only made from the purest oils on the planet
·         Formulated from a pharmacist

This essential oil is one of my favorite ones that I am currently using in my spa. I mix a drop right in to the oil that I use for facial massages and it gives the client a nice aromatherapy experience. I love the fact that it smells so spicy, one of my favorite scents.

It is also believed that Thieves Oil can boost your immune system.  I use this in my diffuser at home, and it is also said that Thieves oil can reduce airborne bacteria so putting it in a diffuser will be great for cleansing the air that you breathe while providing a beautiful scent.



I am a huge fan of this Thieves Oil, it is so multifunctional that anyone would greatly benefit from having this in their home. Get yours below:


Image Map
I received this product for evaluation but these are my own opinions. I never promise a certain review.

No comments:

Post a Comment