Sunday, February 8, 2015

Review: VonHaus Foldable Portable Mount for Smartphones and Tablets




One of the most helpful devices I've used in a while is the VonHaus Foldable Portable Mount for Smartphones and Tablets. This device allows your phone or tablet to be secured in a vertical or horizontal orientation on any flat surfaces, which allows for easy reach or for watching movies.


What are the features?

·         Suitable for any iPad, iPad mini, iPhone, most tablets and Android Smartphones
·         Rubber holder can be removed to allow thicker devices or devices with cases to be held in the mount
·         Mount holds both vertically or horizontally at almost any angle you wish
·         Folds flat for easy storage and transportation
·         Adjusts to different angles by pressing the button


This foldable mount has made my life so much easier. I have anxiety when I sleep so it makes me wake up constantly to check my phone and see what time it is to make sure I’m not oversleeping for work. With this stand I am able to easily prop my phone up and press a button checking the time mid sleep, so I don’t have to constantly search for my phone. This mount works really well, and is made of high quality materials. Another reason I love this mount is to watch movies with my tablet. I simply stand it up with this mount and it sits on it’s own and I can easily watch movies without having to hold up my tablet. If you’re looking for a high quality mount for you phone or tablet, you need this one by VonHaus. Get yours below:




Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions. I never promise a certain review.

No comments:

Post a Comment