Saturday, February 7, 2015

Review: NomNom Delights Chocolate Lovers Popcorn Pizza in a Box






I’m not big on sweets in general, but when I do eat sweets it’s sea salt caramel. The NomNom Delights Chocolate Lovers Popcorn Pizza in a Box Sea Salt Caramel is absolutely divine. It satisfies my sweet tooth, and it is so unique you’re bound to love it!



What are the features?
· Milk chocolate crust

· Savory crunchy popcorn topping

· More chocolate drizzled on top

· Made with premium ingredients and serves 6-8 people

· Certified Kosher made in a nut free facility

· Gluten free options as well



My Opinions:
This Chocolate lovers Popcorn Pizza by NomNom Delights is absolutely divine. I can’t even really explain how tasty this is! The sweet of the caramel and chocolate mixed with the salty of the popcorn and the added sea salt makes for an unbelievable experience, I would highly recommend this to everyone, even if you don’t have a big sweet tooth.
This would make the most perfect gift for any occasion; I want to get one for my grandmother because she loves Sea Salt Caramel!



Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions. I never promise a certain review.

No comments:

Post a Comment