Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Review: Satechi GoMate Waterproof Smartphone Case



Our cell phones have quickly become some of the most priceless devices that we own, simply because we have learned to rely on them so much. We take our phones with us everywhere we go, even in situations where they could be harmed, but with the Satechi GoMate Waterproof Smartphone Case we no longer need to be worried! This stylish case protects your phone while still allowing you to enjoy all of it’s features.

What are the features?

·         IPX8 Waterproof Certified up to 20 feet
·         Double Waterproof seal protects your smartphone from water, dirt, rain, snow, sand, mud, and other debris
·         Clear touch sensitive front panel lets you use your smartphone while it’s safely in the case
·         Useful for swimming, kayaking, fishing, hiking, sailing, skiing, snowboarding, bicycling, and more!
·         Rear window allows you to take photos and videos without having to remove your case


How to use:

There are clear, specific instructions for you to follow to make sure that your case is perfectly waterproof prior to using it. After you have tested out the case you simply put your phone in, snap the bottom and Velcro it up and it’s good to go! It couldn't be any easier.



My Opinions:

This GoMate Waterproof Case has been absolutely wonderful for me to have, it gives me unsurpassed peace of mind with my phone. I have dropped my phone in water one too many times, so now I’m paranoid to even pick it up after just washing my hands without thoroughly drying them, so this case comes in handy even for mundane tasks while at home.

Have you ever taken a bath and heard your cell phone beep with a text and you wish you could check it out? This happens to me every single time I take a relaxing bath, and of course just because I can’t immediately check it, I think it’s an emergency so I end up getting out of the bath to check and getting right back in which defeats the purpose of having a relaxing bath! With this GoMate Waterproof Case you can put your phone in before you jump in the bath, and sit it right by the tub without worrying if you phone will be damaged by the water. This alone is worth it to me!

Another feature that I appreciate about this case is the fact that it is made from a soft material. Those other cases are made of huge bulky  materials that make it awkward to get used to, and they add quite a bit of weight to your phone as well. This GoMate fits your phone snugly while still being flexible so you’re able to use your phone with ease.



If you’re looking for a great weatherproof case for your phone check out this one by Satechi, get yours below:




Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions. I never promise a certain review.

No comments:

Post a Comment