Sunday, February 1, 2015

Review: Sentey Universal Earbud Carrying Case



As I have stated before I love listening to music throughout my day when doing mundane tasks, so I always have my earbuds with me for that spur of the moment occasion when I feel like music would be nice. I love this Universal Earbud Carrying Case by Sentey because it helps me keep everything organized without getting tangled into a big mess at the bottom of my purse.



What are the features?
·         Sturdy and rigid design
·         Dual Compartments
·         Metal Zipper and Eva Rubber
·         1 year warranty



This case is very high quality and sturdy which I appreciate because it doesn't get bent and damage my headphones. I also love the fact that this case has dual compartments, one for the headphones and one for anything else, I tend to put my charging cable in there for easy access. One compartment is an open design, and the other compartment has a mesh overlay so that it holds the contents in there without allowing them to move around. The zipper around the outside of this case works very well, it’s smooth and doesn't get stuck. If you need a carrying case for your earbuds you should get this one by Sentey:


Image Map
I received this product for evaluation but I never promise a certain review. These are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment