Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Review: CPR Call Blocker



For whatever reason, my cell phone doesn't get very good signal in my home so I had to switch back to using a land line while I’m home. This has unleashed a load of crap, solicitor, telemarketer, robo calls and it drives me absolutely nuts every single day. I find that even when I explicitly tell these people to stop calling me, they don’t listen and continue to call. The final straw was on Christmas day actually, a company called my home 4 times on Christmas day and it drove me up the wall since I had company. With the CPR Call Blocker I can now easily and effectively block these unwanted calls and not worry about them not taking me off of their list.



What are the features?
·         3’’ Caller display screen
·         Block area codes, international, private, unavailable, or masked calls
·         Has the ability to block nuisance callers by pressing #2 on DECT extension handsets
·         1200 number capacity
·         Line powered (no external power or batteries needed)
·         Block unwanted callers at the touch of a button
Set up:
This device is very easy to set up, all you do is hook it to your already existing phone line and it’s ready to go. Once it’s hooked up you can go in to the menu and look at the different features, and if a call comes through that you want to block, simply press the big button that says block now!



My Opinions:
This Call Blocker is an absolute life saver! I love the fact that I can block these unwanted calls without having to speak to these people. I can’t stand when I tell them to stop calling and take me off of their list and they don’t do it, so the fact that I have the option to do it myself is worth it’s weight in gold! The CallBlocker works perfectly! Get yours below:


Image Map
I received this product for evaluation but these are my own opinions. I never promise a certain review.

No comments:

Post a Comment