Friday, February 13, 2015

Review: Duxtop Portable Induction Cooktop

Induction Cooktops are the new hottest thing out there right now, and I have never gotten the pleasure of owning one until I received this one by Duxtop. This burner is completely induction so you do need special pots and pans, but it is well worth it! Induction cooktops cook your food much faster, more evenly, and without emitting tons of heat into your home.

What are the features?

·         Uses 120 Volts, 15 Amps of electricity
·         Lightweight and compact for easy travel
·         Digital control panel makes for no guesswork
·         Built in count down digital timer for up to 170 minutes
·         10 temperature ranges from 140 degrees to 460 degrees Fahrenheit
·         6 foot cord
·         Auto pan detection will automatically shut the unit down after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected on the burner


My opinions on the product:

I am an avid cook, and I would consider myself to be a very good cook as well. I am very used to using my electric stove, which admittedly isn't very fast when it comes to boiling water for example. This Induction cooktop by Duxtop was so fast at boiling water I couldn't even believe it! This cooktop boiled water in well under three minutes  and was super easy to use. I appreciate the fact that this cooktop has a timer built right in, I’m used to having a timer on my oven but not my stove, I find this a very handy feature. I use this mainly when making things like rice or boiling eggs where timing is key.

The digital controls are very user friendly and make using this cooktop a breeze. There is no guesswork at all. With my traditional electric stove there are 6 temperature settings, but I never know exactly what temperature they are set at, with this induction cooktop I don’t have to worry about that.

I am so sold on this cooktop I want to recommend it to everyone in my family. I think I will buy a (super) early Christmas present for my mom and get her one! I believe I will now be using this more than my traditional stove. Get yours below:





Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions. I never promise a certain review and I truly believe my readers will love this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment