Thursday, February 19, 2015

Review: Elivebuy Powerbus 20000mAh Portable Charger



My phone and tablet have quickly become irreplaceable in my life, and when one of them dies while I’m out and about there is nothing that stresses me out more. I hate having to frantically search high and low for a wall outlet, and, even worse is when there are no outlets available. With the PowerBus Elivebuy 20000mAh 4 Independent USB output Portable Charger, I can charge all of my USB powered devices while on the go without needing to find a wall outlet.

What are the features?
·         4 Independent USB output ports
·         Charges the iPhone 6 over 8 times, iPhone 6 Plus or Samsung Galaxy S5 over 5 times, and the iPad air over 1 and a half times
·         Recharges in 12-14 hours with a 2 AMP Adapter
·         Perfect for long traveling
·         4 LED indicator lights display how much charge is left on the device
·         Allows for simultaneous charging of your devices at a suitable current


My Opinions:

This PowerBus charger is absolutely amazing, and has become my favorite portable charger in no time. I love the fact that it can charge 4 devices simultaneously if you so wish. It charges my phone VERY quickly which I can appreciate, and furthermore charges my phone so that I can actually disconnect it from this charger and use it on its own. There’s nothing that I hate more than a portable charger that just gives your phone enough juice to stay alive but not to actually disconnect and use it on its own again.

I tested this charger out on my Samsung Galaxy S4, my brother’s iPhone 6 plus, 4 different Android tablets, 2 Kindles, Bluetooth headphones, a GPS, and another portable charger, and this device charged them all perfectly! I enjoy the LED indicator lights on the side that way you know how much charge you have left on this device itself.

This charger fits easily into my purse with no issue whatsoever. It’s relatively thin for how powerful it is, so it slips in to my purse and it’s ready to go at a moment’s notice! This has become the only charger I take with me when I go out simply because it charges my devices at top speed, and it seems to hold a charge FOREVER. I normally only need to charge this device once a week after using it every day, sometimes multiple times a day.

I charge this PowerBus on Sunday nights, when I’m settling down for the night to watch T.V. I throw this on the charger and when I get up in the morning it’s fully charged and ready to go for the entire rest of the week!



If you are looking for a high capacity charger you need this PowerBus by Elivebuy! Get yours below:



Image Map
I received this product for evaluation but these are my own opinions. I never promise a certain review.

No comments:

Post a Comment