Sunday, February 1, 2015

Review: Bellaboo Buff Skin Facial Exfoliator



I am a licensed Esthetician and Makeup artist, so one of the things I recommend most in my treatments is a regular exfoliation. Exfoliation of your skin on a regular basis can be great for all skin types, for oily skin it will cut through the oil and keep your pores open, and for dry skin it gently buffs away all of your flaky skin leaving it soft and smooth. The Bellaboo Buff Skin Exfoliator is a natural facial scrub that would be perfect for every other day use to keep the skin bright, soft, and radiant.

What are the features?

·         Bamboo extract brightens the skin tone and loosens clogged pores
·         Rice bran powder heals blemishes, absorbs dirt and oil, and balances the natural oils in the skin
·         Certified Organic sea buckthorn berry oil balances oil production and is antibacterial
·         Rose Geranium oil balances sebum and cleans up oily skin
·         Ylang flower oil normalizes sebum production and balances your skin



This Bellaboo facial scrub is great because it’s all natural there is no need to put harsh chemicals on your skin, this facial scrub works perfectly without them. I enjoy the fact that this scrub is a very fine consistency, yet it’s gritty enough to get the job done very well.  

How to use this scrub:

·         Remove all of your makeup using a makeup wipe, or another makeup remover
·         Cleanse your skin as you normally would
·         Apply some of this scrub to your fingertips and, working in small sections, work this scrub in to your skin all over in circular motions
·         Rinse your skin and apply a toner
·         Let that sink in, and when your skin is dry apply a serum, moisturizer, and sunscreen.


I have been using this Bellaboo Scrub for a few weeks now and I have noticed dramatic differences in how bright and soft my skin is. I normally suffer from extremely dry flaky skin especially in the winter, and with this scrub my skin has stayed soft and youthful looking. If you need an all natural scrub check this one out by Bellaboo:


Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but I never promise a certain review. These are my own honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment