Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Review: Natural Stress Relief Remedy from Essence of Cleopatra




I am a licensed Esthetician and Makeup Artist, so one of my most favorite thing is all natural Essential Oils. I use them for everything including putting them in diffusers, using them as perfumes, and even mixing them in oils when doing a service at my spa. The Natural Stress Relief Remedy from Essence of Cleopatra is a wonderfully scented essential oil made from Chamomile Roman, Ylang Ylang, Bergamot, Lavender, and Vetivert.


What are the features?
  • Formulated by a Pharmacist
  • Made from 100% Aromatherapy Essential Oils
  • Naturally promotes relaxation through your body, mind, and spirit
  • Multi-use to help melt your stress away

This essential oil is one of my favorite ones that I am currently using in my spa. I mix a drop right in to the oil that I use for facial massages and it gives the client a nice aromatherapy experience. I love the fact that it smells so earthy, one of my favorite scents.

I use this in my diffuser at home, and place it next to my bed at night since I have insomnia and the aromatherapy treatment helps ease my mind and put me into a state of deep relaxation. I absolutely love the fact that there are so many different uses for this oil, I have even put a few drops into my bath water to give myself an at home spa treatment.



If you want to help melt the stress away, you need this Natural Stress Relief Remedy from Essence of Cleopatra. Get yours below:



Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, I thoroughly tested it out and formulated my opinions based on weather or not it would be good for my readers. These are my own true opinions.

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog. Thanks for sharing. Herbal supplements for stress is best to get relief from stress and anxiety. It contains Ashwagandha helps to calm the mind and relieves stress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As someone who values natural approaches to stress relief, I found this review of the Natural Stress Relief Remedy insightful. It's encouraging to see natural remedies gaining recognition for their potential benefits in promoting overall well-being. When considering dietary supplements like CoQ10 Supplement, known for its antioxidant properties and potential heart health benefits, it's important to research and consult with healthcare professionals to determine its suitability for individual needs. Integrating such supplements into a holistic approach to wellness may offer additional support in managing stress.

    ReplyDelete