Sunday, February 8, 2015

Review: Beessential Buzz Balm All Natural Peppermint Lip Balm



Winter is upon us and during the cold months of the year my lips get outrageously dry, chapped, and, yes, flaky. I hate having dry lips and sometimes it gets so bad that they crack especially at night while I’m sleeping  so I have become somewhat of a lip balm connoisseur. I find that most lip balms wear off of my lips within a few short minutes after applying and then it renders it useless to me. This Buzz Balm All Natural Peppermint Lip Balm by Beessential moisturizes my lips without leaving them feel greasy, and it sinks in to my lips immediately, making it last all day.

What are the features?
·         Made in the USA

·         Invigorating

·         Has vitamin E



My Opinions:

I  absolutely love this lip balm, I have found my holy grail and I will never switch to another lip balm. I appreciate the fact that when I apply this balm it doesn't render my lips greasy feeling so the point that it’s slipping off of my lips, it actually doesn't leave them feeling like they have much of a residue at all, and I enjoy that. It takes just a second for my lips to benefit from this moisturizer, and once they do they feel completely changed. My lips can be chapped and flaking, but once I apply this balm and rub my lips together a few times they feel fresh and soft. I even enjoy applying this balm after my lips have already cracked, and it helps stop them from cracking any further.



The scent of this balm is great also, I love minty smelling lip products, and this one does not disappoint! The Peppermint is uplifting and invigorating and feels wonderful on your lips. I would recommend this lip balm by Beessential to anyone, it would also make a great gift! Get yours below:




Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions. I never promise a certain review.

No comments:

Post a Comment