Thursday, February 26, 2015

Review: Makeup Train Case



I am a licensed Esthetician and Makeup Artist so as you can imagine I have TONS of beauty and makeup products. I also often travel to do people's makeup so having a great quality makeup train case has been one thing I've wanted for quite some time. I've tried plenty of other ones and the quality just isn't very good, or they are way too small for what I need. This Glenor Beauty Makeup Train Case is very high quality, large enough to fit any products that I need, has a lock, and also comes with a shoulder strap.

                                      




What are the features?
  • High quality aluminum frame with reinforced steel corners
  • 2 extendable trays with removable dividers
  • Spacious lower compartment with adjustable dividers
  • Secure easy close latches with locks
  • XL dimensions to fit all of your products
  • Shoulder strap




My Opinions:

I absolutely love this train case. I appreciate the fact that it is such a sturdy train case, there is nothing worse than a low quality train case that feels flimsy and cheap, this one feels very high quality. I also enjoy the fact that this one comes in pink, it may seem silly but sometimes it's little touches that I appreciate. The adjustable compartments are also a life saver for me. Since I am a professional Makeup Artist I carry around a large variety of makeup, and depending on the job the items can change so I like the fact that I can change my case based on my need that day.

This case is the most perfect size for me. I can fit all of my beauty and skincare products in this case and not have to pick and choose what to bring and what to leave out, everything goes in this case with room to spare!

Another great feature of this case is the removable shoulder strap. I always have my hands full so it's great that this train case comes with a shoulder strap to throw on and go!

If you're looking for a large high quality train case you need this one! Get yours below:




Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, I thoroughly test out the product and decide weather or not it will be good for my readers, These are my own opinions.

2 comments: