Sunday, February 1, 2015

Review: Oryer Infinity Women's Scarf

Scarfs seem to be the new trend lately, even in the warmer months women still tend to wear a light scarf with their outfit. I had never been one to follow along with trends, but when I got the chance to review the Oryer Infinity Women's Scarf  I was very excited. This scarf is great not only as an accessory to your outfit, but it also keeps you very warm! 


What are the features?
  • 55% Acrylic and 45% Pashmina
  • 52'' Circumference 11.8'' W
  • Ultra light and comfortable to wear for a variety of styles
This scarf by Oryer has quickly become one of my favorite fashion accessories! I love the fact that it's an infinity scarf so there are countless ways to wear it, I have even worn it over my head when I take my dog outside late at night. It is a light yet very warm scarf that I wear almost every single day. This scarf also comes in a few different color choices so it's sure to match anyone's wardrobe. Get yours below:




Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but I never promise a certain review. These are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment