Sunday, February 22, 2015

Review: VonHaus Gooseneck Tablet Mount



I have severe insomnia to the point that I only get 3 hours of sleep a night, so to help myself fall asleep I watch ASMR videos on YouTube using my tabletwhile in bed. Unfortunately, I have to admit when I start falling asleep while watching those videos I constantly drop the tablet on my face because I have no way of getting it to stand on it’s own. With the VonHaus Gooseneck Bracket with Desk Clamp Mount for tablets, I can hold my tablet up right on the side of my table without it falling on my face.

What are the features?
·         Adjustable and bendable support leg allows for a flexible range of viewing positions
·         Silicone holding pads to give a secure grip on your iPad or tablet without damaging it
·         360 degree rotation allows both vertical and horizontal viewing
·         Securely fastens to any desk or work surface with the built in clamp
·         Suitable for iPad and tablets between 8.9 inch-10.4 inch screen size


The Set Up:
The set up of this device is super simple and takes no time whatsoever. All you do is secure your tablet easily into this mount and affix it to your table or work surface with the included screw tight holder.

My Opinions:
I tested this mount on 4 different Android tablets and it works perfectly! I have never had one of my Android tablets slip out of this mount and it has made my life so much easier. I appreciate the fact that the gooseneck and adjustable and you can switch between vertical or horizontal viewing.

When I get in bed at night I secure my tablet in this mount and watch my videos to my heart’s content. I can’t explain how much this has changed my sleeping patterns. Instead of wasting time trying to prop up my tablet or waking up when I FINALLY fall asleep because I dropped my tablet on my face again I can secure my tablet in this mount and relax.

This VonHaus mount for tablets would be great for any situation. It really is perfect for when you want to watch movies or T.V. shows hands free, but it can also be great for playing games, or surfing the web.


Pros:
·         Works perfectly on 4 different Android tablets
·         Adjustable gooseneck
·         Attaches easily to a desk or work surface
·         Can switch easily from vertical to horizontal viewing

Cons:
·         My Kindle Fire doesn’t fit in this mount
If you’re looking for a great hands free mount for your tablet you should check out this one by VonHaus. Get yours below:



Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions.

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    I'd love to connect and collaborate with you (somehow!)

    My work outlines practical and creative ideas inspired by love in the quest for wellbeing.

    In Fit for Joy, I wrote about the paradox of two realities that don’t match: physical health and mental chaos. The idea was to start a conversation about the “true” meaning of health.

    As a podcast host, I am in search of meaningful truths, ideas, and insights about mental and spiritual health that can awaken new ways of thinking, leading us toward a new way of being — Being Well."

    Would you be interested in any or a combination of:

    - A podcast interview: A Quest for Well-Being
    - Guest blogging
    - Book review

    Or you might have other ideas!

    Looking forward to collaborating with you!

    Much Love,
    Valeria

    Email: info@fitforjoy.org
    Website: https://fitforjoy.org
    Podcast: https://fitforjoy.org/podcast


    I am a well-being coach, writer and the author of the Fit for Joy book. Daily routine: meditate, eat healthily, exercise, and show gratitude!

    ReplyDelete