Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Review: Beessential Honey Oatmeal Peppermint Morning Soap



One of my favorite types of products are bath products because I find them all to be so relaxing.  I have recently been more in to natural products because I don’t enjoy using all sorts of harsh chemicals on my skin if I don’t have to. This soap is all natural, smells great, and doesn't dry out my skin!

What are the features?
·         100% natural
·         Handmade in the USA
·         Made with Olive, Palm, & Coconut oils
·         Made with Beeswax and Shea Butter
·         Invigorating Peppermint and calming oatmeal pamper & repair sensitive or irritated skin



This soap by Beessential is absolutely wonderful. I really enjoy the fresh invigorating Peppermint scent, it wakes me up and gets me going for my morning and the peppermint scent lingers on me for a while. I appreciate the fact that the scent stays on my skin, I’m an Esthetician so essential oils are all I wear as perfume because they are natural.


The soap itself is hand made, and it looks absolutely stunning. It has a beautiful design on the bar of soap itself, and the added oats are great for gently exfoliating your skin. I think these would make the perfect gift for anyone! This soap has actually started a new collection for me, I love having beautiful smelling soaps in my home, it would be especially great to have multiple soaps if you had house guests, and they would double as a beautiful gift! Get yours below:





Image Map
I received this product for evaluation, but these are my own opinions. I never promise a certain review.

No comments:

Post a Comment