Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Review: Vapolli Hair Clips




I have very crazy, curly, unruly hair so I need to straighten it almost daily to make it even a little bit manageable. I section my hair down to make it easier to work with, and to get a beautiful sleek look but since I have such frizzy hair most duck bill clips either can't hold all of my hair or the hair falls right back down. These Vapolli Hair Clips stick in my hair and keep it perfectly sectioned until I'm ready to let it down. These clips have a rubber elastic inside to help aid in holding the hair.

What are the features?

  • 5 pack of hair clips 
  • built in silicone band to hold hair even better
  • holds hair tight without damaging it
  • anti-slip and anti-breakage
  • reusable bag for travel

These duck bill clips from Vapolli have really impressed me! They are lightweight yet made well, you can tell they won't just snap in two the first time you go to use them. I appreciate the Silicone band on the inside of these clips the most. These are the first brand of clip that I have seen that use that method, and I have to say it works beautifully. My hair is held perfectly with these clips and it doesn't slip out or fall down, best of all when I'm ready to take my hair down it doesn't pull or get caught!



If you're looking for great clips for your hair that won't break or fall right out of your hair check out these ones by Vapolli. Get yours below:




Image Map
I received this product for evaluation but these are my own opinions. I never promise a certain review.

No comments:

Post a Comment